What you are buying:
You are purchasing Dextrose Monohydrate powder otherwise known as glucose powder.
Description: The product is a white crystalline powder with a sweet taste. The products packaging depends upon the quantity bought, more information can be found at the packaging page.
Dextrose Monohydrates' Uses
- Dextrose monohydrate is a commonly used nutritive sweetener and is often called glucose powder.
- Diabetics with acute low blood sugar levels
- Sportspeople who want instant energy (or want to reduce muscle fatigue)
- People who get travel-sick
- People suffering from nausea, diarrhoea, upset stomachs, low appetite or low energy levels
- People at risk of dehydration
- Used as a precursor to make vitamin C
Information on Dextrose Monohydrate
Dextrose monohydrate is a white crystalline product produced by the enzyme conversion of cornstarch and refined by ion exchange demineralisation to improve clarity and solubility.