Inositol Powder (Hexaphosphate)
What You Are Buying
You are buying Inositol Hexaphosphate powder (IP6). The powder is officially certified and comes with a certificate of analysis detailing the Inositol Hexaphosphate's composition and other quality characteristics.
We supply the highest quality Inositol Hexaphosphate powder available on the market. The product is a fine granulation, pure white, crystalline powder that has a slight sweet taste.
Packaging of the product is dependent on the quantity purchased, more information on this can be found on the packaging page.
Inositol Hexaphosphate Uses and Benefits
This is high quality Inositol Hexaphosphate powder, the main uses and benefits of Inositol Hexaphosphate are:
- Inositol Hexaphosphate promotes cellular health
- Inositol Hexaphosphate helps prevent kidney stone formulation and also may prevent complications of diabetes, lung fibrosis and fatty liver disease.
- Inositol Hexaphosphate has antioxidant and iron building properties.
- Inositol Hexaphosphate is used by some medical proffessionals to suppress almost all types of cancer. Some research shows that Inositol Hexaphosphate slows abnormal cell division and may sometimes transform tumor cells into normal cells.
- Inositol Hexaphosphate regulates the oxygen capacity of our red blood cells.
- Inositol Hexaphosphate can reduce both cholesterol and trigylcerides.
- Preliminary studies have shown that Inositol Hexaphosphate can prevent depression and may work in the treatment of schizophrenia. The all important function of enhancing of our immune system, by increasing the activity of our natural killer (NK) cells, may make Inositol Hexaphosphate the 'aspirin' of the future.
Inositol Hexaphosphate Usage, Dosage and Side Effects.
||Inositol can be taken by adding the recommended dose to drinks such as water or fruit juice, or by putting the recommended dose into empty capsules and swallowed.
||Inositol Hexaphosphate should be taken between meals to avoid its interaction with protein in the diet.
||The recommended dose for Inositol Hexaphosphate is 1-2 grams per day split into 2-3 servings. For individuals with a high risk of cancer, 2-4 grams per day is recommended and to help treat exhisting cancer 5-8 grams per day is recommended. However, please seek advice from a medical proffessional before using this product.
| Side Effects
||Inositol has no reported toxicity. The only known adverse side effects of large doses of Inositol is the possibility of diarrhoea, nausea, tiredness, headache and dizziness.
Information on Inositol Hexaphosphate
Inositol Hexaphosphate is associated with dietary fibre and thus is naturally present in a wide variety of plant foods, especially wheat bran, whole grains and legumes. The average dietary intake ranges from 1-1.5gm of phytate per day.
Inositol Hexaphosphate is a B-vitamin and its derivative, Inositol Hexaphosphate is a natural component of some grain and legumes, particularly soybeans. We naturally can increase our intake of Inositol Hexaphosphate by consuming the outer layer of grains (rice, wheat, rye), but soybean seed is the best source with its whole seed (bean) containing up to 26% of Inositol Hexaphosphate.