Blackburn Distributions likes to offer our customers flexibility in terms of how they purchase our products, so we accept collections from our facility. In order for you to collect, we have some requirements that must be met.
- We only accept customer collections from our warehouse for orders over £50.
- Customers must notify a member of the customer service team on 01282 613364 at least 4 hours in advance. Customers who fail to do so WILL NOT be served.
- All new customers must be able to provide photo identification and complete a due diligence form providing information relating to the intended use of the product(s) purchased.
- Previous customers will also be required to complete new diligence forms and provide photo identification if none is attached to their current due diligence documents. Previous customers will have 2 opportunities to collect without providing this before we will have to refuse sale.
- Due diligence forms will also be available to complete online with the ability to upload identification and provide more in depth information. Please note online due diligence forms must be completed 24 hours before a collection.
- Cash payments will only be accepted up to the amount of £9950. Payments over £9950 will only be able to be paid for via bank transfer/deposit, credit/debit card, or PayPal.
- All customers will be provided with full invoices and will be required to sign consignment notes stating address, contact information, products purchased, and date.
- Customers who have completed the due diligence procedure but cannot collect in person and require a ‘third party’ to collect their goods on their behalf, must advise the customer service team at the time of notification and ensure that the ‘third party’ provides photo identification. .
Please note, all information is strictly for the internal use of Blackburn Distributions and will not be forwarded on to third parties under any circumstances. For further information regarding our due diligence policy please contact a member of the customer service team on 01282 613364 or via email [email protected]
Please click this link to fill in the online due diligence form.